How to Cancel Prime Video Subscription
CANCELING TV AND MOVIE CHANNEL SUBSCRIPTIONS
When you sign up for Amazon Prime Video, you’ll get access to a library of thousands of movies and TV episodes right now. All of this stuff is available at no additional cost and may be seen whenever you choose. Prime membership is not required.
Plus, you may watch a wide range of channels thanks to the service. The good news is that many of these programmes provide a free trial period to new subscribers. However, your billing and credit card information will still be required. When your channel’s free trial ends, you’ll be billed for a subscription. If you are not pleased with it, you may cancel it at a later time. But how precisely does one terminate a contract for pay TV and cinema channels?
It’s easy to cancel, thankfully. Simply seek for the title in question on the list of available subscriptions. There must be a “Cancel Subscription” option right next to it. Just tap the link. It’s important to remember that, even if you’re already logged into Amazon, you’ll need to log in again for this. You shouldn’t hurry into learning how to cancel your Amazon account just yet
Some choices will appear before you now. You have the option of receiving reminders a few days before the membership expires. Having some time to consider whether or not you really want to cancel the membership will help you make an informed decision. The auto-renew feature may be disabled if desired. This implies that you may continue to watch the channel or programme of your choice up until the time your membership expires. When you’re done, you may cancel your membership altogether. Select “Cancel now and receive a refund,” and your subscription will be terminated immediately.
If you’d like a more straightforward procedure, here it is:
- To access your Prime Video library, please visit Amazon and sign in.
- To access your account, click the “Your Account” tab.
- Select “Subscriptions & Membership” to continue.
- To watch premium content, choose the “Prime Video Channels” menu.
- All the channels that you currently subscribe to will be shown here. Now you may go through them one by one until you find the one you wish to cancel.
- Once you see “Cancel Channel,” choose it.
WHERE CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR AMAZON SUBSCRIPTIONS?
The Memberships & Subscriptions page has everything, including the subscriptions and memberships you’ve paid for. You can also manage them all from here. Here are the measures to take if you don’t know where to look:
- Log in to your Amazon account at Amazon.com.
- Place your mouse over the Account & Lists option. It is plainly visible at the top-right corner of the page. When you move your cursor over this choice, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Look under the Your Account section and then choose Memberships & Subscriptions.
ALTERNATIVE METHODS TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO A TELEVISION OR MOVIE CHANNEL
You’ll be relieved to learn that the technique of cancellation that was discussed before is not the only one available to you. There is another option available for terminating your subscriptions to the movie channels.
The following is what you are need to do:
- Returning once again to the Memberships & Subscriptions page, click here.
- Click the “Video Settings” button that is located on the right-hand side of the channel that you want to quit using.
- Next, choose the Channels tab located under the Account & Settings section of the menu. You will be able to see a list of all of the channels that you have subscribed to when you go there.
- Click the “Cancel Channel” button that is located next to the channel that you no longer want to pay for.
HOW CAN YOU CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH AMAZON PRIME?
Canceling your Amazon Prime membership is an option if you decide you no longer desire the benefits of having one. This will also instantly cancel any memberships to Prime Video Channel that you have already purchased up to this point. If this is the course of action you want to take, the following is what you are required to do:
- Go to Amazon and log into Amazon Prime.
- Visit the page labeled “Your Account.”
- Next, go to “Your Membership” in the menu.
- Select “Edit with Amazon” from the menu.
- To complete the process, click the “End Membership” button.
WHAT FOLLOWS THE CANCELATION OF A PREMIUM CHANNEL SUBSCRIPTION?
Even if you cancel your subscription to a premium channel, you will be able to keep using it until the end of the period covered by the subscription. You will thus be allowed to continue using the subscription up to the point when the expiration date is reached, even though you have canceled it and the renewal will no longer be done automatically. However, this will not result in the cancellation of your Prime Video subscription. There will also be no provision for a refund.
While some individuals are searching for information on how to cancel their membership to Amazon Music, others are seeking information on how to cancel their subscription to Amazon Prime Video or their account with Prime Video. Canceling your channel subscriptions on Amazon Prime Video can be done in a number of different ways, so the process shouldn’t present too much of a challenge.
When you no longer have any interest in watching a certain channel, the best course of action is to remove it from your cable subscription altogether. You have the option to terminate your Prime Video subscription entirely if you decide you no longer want to utilize the service.