How to create Google AdSense account for monetization
How to create Google AdSense account?. Well Google AdSense allows publishers to monetize their online content. AdSense works by displaying ads that are relevant to your site’s content as well as viewers.
Google AdSense is a Google’s project that pays YouTube Partner Program creators. Set up an AdSense account to begin earning money on YouTube.
How to Create Your AdSense account :
1. Go to https://adsense.google.com/start/ to get started.
2. Select Get started.
3. Access your Google Account.
4. Enter the URL of the website where you want advertising to appear.
- As a YouTube content creator Sign in to your YouTube account and navigate to https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UC/monetization
5.Check the box if you want AdSense to provide you personalized advice and performance recommendations.
6. Choose a payment country or territory.
7. Read and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
8. Select Start Using AdSense.
Link YouTube Account To AdSense
- Click the Setup YouTube AdSense button or the Setup AdSense option for your channel under the Monetization menu. Click Next. You will be taken to the AdSense registration page.
- Then Choose the email address you want to use to join up. You can also register with an existing ID or by making a new one.
- If you’re using an existing email, then sign in to YouTube AdSense with the same id. Once you have joined up, fill out the personal information form with information like your address, name, and so on.
- Fill in your payee name precisely as it appears on your bank account.
- Finally submit the form. Further, your application is reviewed and might get processed for 2-3 hours to a few days, depending on your Google AdSense and channel quality.
Want to know more about How to make YouTube as a source of income? then click here